UGX1,200,000 / day
Sold By: KUMUKUTU.COMSelect date(s)
With capacity of 38 tonnes (42 ton), offers proven reliability, durability, high productivity, superior operator comfort and lower operating costs. With a focus on unique, adaptable productivity, the 740C EJ has many updated and improved features, an all new powertrain and new ease of operation features including Automatic Retarder Control.
- Improved fluid efficiency of up to 5% improvement over Tier 4 Interim/Stage IIIB products (including Diesel Exhaust Fluid consumption).
- High machine performance across a variety of applications.
- Enhanced reliability through commonality and simplicity of design.
- Minimized impact of Emission Systems: designed to be transparent to the operator without requiring interaction.
- Durable designs with long life to overhaul.
- Delivering better fuel economy with minimized maintenance costs while providing the same great power and response.
Advanced MEUI™-C Injector
Advanced MEUI-C injector platforms deliver increased injection pressures and more precise fuel rates. These durable injectors enhance responsiveness while controlling soot.
Innovative Air Management
Cat Tier 4 Final engines feature innovative air-management systems that optimize airflow and enhance power, efficiency and reliability.
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
Cat engines equipped with a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system inject Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) into the exhaust to reduce NOx emissions. DEF is a precisely mixed solution of 32.5% high purity chemical grade urea and 67.5% de-ionized water.
Engine Compression Brake
The engine compression brake improves retarding response and increases retarding power for controlled descent of grades.