UGX1,200,000 / day
Sold By: KUMUKUTU.COMSelect date(s)
The 330BL incorporates the following features;
- Fully adjustable, ergonomically designed operator environment
- Front driveline features an integrated transmission-mounted differential
- Automatic or manual operating modes
- Long, sloping hood design and floor-to-ceiling glass cab door for added visibility
- Include an auto warm-up system, self-diagnosed fluid-level checks and automatic lubrication system
Auxiliary hydraulic flow control offers 4 programmable settings to precisely match hydraulic tool requirements.
Caterpillar® excavator undercarriage is stable, durable and low maintenance. Optional heavy-duty hydraulic variable undercarriage allows usage of heavier demolition tool.
Roomy, quiet, automatically climate controlled cab has excellent sightlines to the work tool.
Upper frame and counterweight
Heavy-duty upper frame handles increased loads and movements. Additional counterweight provides maximum stability throughout the recommended working range.
Booms, sticks and working tools
3-piece Ultra-high Demolition front reaches 17.1 m on
325B, 21 m on 330B and 22.8 m on 345B. Optional retrofit boom nose and demolition sticks for demolition at lower heights or normal digging turn your machine into a true all-rounder. Caterpillar demolition tools are built to optimize the excavator/tool system.